The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course offered by Lincoln University College (LUC) provides opportunities for students to develop their capability to engage and deal with uncertainty, change and turbulence in the organizational environments, and to develop skills in strategy, leadership, innovation and ethical and social responsibility. This course is designed for mid-career professionals, whose careers and management responsibilities transcend a single functional specialty and require a broad array of specialized knowledge and skills. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, and operations management in a manner most relevant to management analysis and strategy.
The aim of the programme is to prepare the students with skills of curiosity, initiative, independence, reflection and knowledge transfer that will allow them to enhance their managerial effectiveness. After completion of these course students will gain an understanding of the business strategies, business concepts and business skills. Graduates acquire the essential skills, which will help them to administer the business affairs, in the professional field. The primary aims of the MBA program aims are:
- To prepare students for managerial positions in the private and government sectors.
- To produce leaders who can handle the ever-changing nature of the challenges and opportunities of rapidly evolving corporate sector.
- To provide the students the ability to analyze, synthesize and evaluate key theoretical concepts and practical applications regarding Business management.
- To prepare the students to take up jobs in different industrial sectors and thus will open numerous avenues.
- To provide industrial insight, including an overview of the contemporary global market and awareness of the natural resources which will help to manage scarcity and develop a risk-aware business culture.
Minimum Duration: 12 Months.
– Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by the Lincoln University College. Senate; or
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the relevant field; o
– Other relevant qualifications that are recognized by the Malaysian Government.
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 500 or International English Language Testing System (lELTS) of 5.0 or any other equivalent qualification for international student. If the student does not fulfill the above criteria, the Lincoln University College. must offer English proficiency course to ensure that student is proficient in the language to the standard required by the program.