The Bachelor (Hons) in Business Administration program of Lincoln University College, Malaysia (LUC) is designed to equipped students with technical and managerial skills which aim towards building future professionals rather than mere degree holders. The structure of the program is so planned that it prepares the students to imbibe holistic education and necessary skills. Throughout the coursework students get an opportunity to learn the various aspects of International Business strategy and achieve the basic managerial skills and communications skills. Our demanding BBA program focuses on enhancing the ability to communicate, analyze situations and take decisions using quantitative and qualitative factors at an undergraduate level. This program is a foundation for students who may want to pursue higher education in India or internationally.
The BBA program aims at developing a student’s decision making ability in real time business situations, operational and analytical skills in students to tackle business problems in different sectors. The program helps students to understand different business environments in which various organizations operate. The successful completion of the course leads the management graduates to get basic knowledge of various fields such as general managerial principles, processes and concepts those are indispensable to work in different type of organizations in diverse.
Minimum Duration: 36 Months.
Maximum Duration: 36 Months.
– Passed Certificate of Higher Education Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 or grade C in two subjects and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; or
– Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least grade B in 5 subjects including Maths Lessons and the English; or
– Pass Foundation / Foundation Program / basis of public / private institutions to achieve a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
– Passed Ministry of Education Matriculation program to achieve a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
– Diploma graduating from institutions recognized by the Malaysian Government to achieve a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
– Route APEL – Candidates must be 21 years or older in the year of application, have relevant working experience and pass the assessment APEL conducted by MQA (Lincoln University College is subjected to the basic intake quota for students APEL set as maximum of 5% of the total student population in a given time).
– Other qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government. Competence of the English for international students:
Has a score of 6.0 for IELTS or TOEFL minimum score of 550